My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Thursday, February 01, 2007

What you been reading?

I saw my wife's new copy of Viktor Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning on the kitchen counter the other day. I told her I liked it much better than the squel, Woman's Search for a Husband. Luckily, she seemed amused.

I have just finished Richard Dawkin's new book, The God Delusion. I like Dawkin's books for several reasons: he's pithy and convincing and reading him always makes me feel smart. On the other hand, unlike his other books about evolution, this one seems a little pointless.

In the last couple of months I also consumed a couple more Charles Willeford novels and Hannibal Rising. I see the movie opens in a couple of weeks sans Anthony Hopkins. How long can you milk a dead horse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home